This team game is designed to help you evaluate your knowledge of relevant skills and vocabulary.
Participants all earn 5 points of extra credit in the test category. The winning team earns 10 points!
Game requires a minimum of 4 players.
- One person must be the host, reading the questions, revealing the answers, and keeping score.
- All other participants should split into 3 teams.
- The host will need access to the game board, answers, a random list generator, and a way to keep score.
- Teams will need computer access, a sheet of paper torn into two pieces, and a writing utensil.
How to Play
Use of programs or notes is allowed. Use of internet is not.
- A grid of 30 questions across 6 different topics will be presented, with points increasing from 100 to 500.
- A team will be randomly selected to receive control of the board.
- This team will select the topic and point value they wish to answer. The host will read this question to them.
- If the team answers correctly, they add those points to their score and choose another question to answer, until…
- If the team answers incorrectly, they subtract those points from their score and lose control of the board.
- In this case, a new team is randomly selected, and they have the opportunity to answer the same question. If they respond correctly, they add half the value to their score and gain control of the board.
- If the new team also responds incorrectly, they lose no points and the next team has an opportunity to win half the value and gain control of the board.
- In the event no team responds correctly, the answer is revealed and a team is randomly selected to gain control of the board.
5 minutes before the bell, the host will announce that the game will end shortly, giving all teams the opportunity to gamble their points on one final question.
- Each team must have a score greater than zero to order to play in Final Jeopardy.
- Each participating team will need a sheet of paper torn into two pieces.
- On one sheet, write down a minimum wager (1 point), or the maximum wager which is the team’s current score.
- When the host has all wagers, he or she will read the final question. Teams have one minute to respond.
- Each team writes the answer on the second sheet of paper.
- At the end of the time, teams who answered correctly gain the number of points they wrote down. Teams who answered incorrectly lose the number of points they wrote down.
- When a question is answered correctly, the value is added to your team’s score.
- When answered incorrectly, the question value is subtracted for your team’s score.
- If another team correctly answers the missed question, they receive half the value. There is no penalty for a wrong answer.