This team game is designed to help you evaluate your knowledge of relevant skills and vocabulary.
Participants all earn 5 points of extra credit in the daily work category. Each winning card earns an additional extra credit point for the team, up to 10 points per person.
Game requires a minimum of 3 players.
- One person must be the host, reading questions and checking answers. The host will need access to the helper file which contains the terms and definitions as well as a way to sort terms randomly and mark them off as called.
- All other participants should split into teams of 1, 2, or 3 players. Teams will need computer access, a bingo card, and a way to mark their card.
How to Play
Use of programs or notes is allowed. Use of internet is not.
- Teams get a single bingo card. This card may contain vocabulary or images.
- The host will call out questions. If the answer is on your board, circle it.
- When you have five answers in a row, going any direction, call BINGO!
- The host will check your card.
- If all the answers in your row have been called out, you’ll win the round and everyone will clear their cards. A new game will begin. (If using reusable cards, teams may switch out cards between games.)
- If all the answers in your row have not been called, you can continue playing on the same card.